Would you believe me if I told you I cried all night.
Would it be pathetic if I ever told you I passed from been alright to bursting in tears.
And you were the only thought in my mind, the only image, the only desire.
Would you?
Would it?
******
******
-And I miss you much more than I even dared to admit to myself-
******
//BellsRangForMe//
A ring fits perfectly on my left hand.
It only reminds me of you, it only brings memories of you, it only makes me think of a future with you, and the day, our day, our dateless day, so far yet so near.
***
It truly just takes decisions to change everything, to be where you never thought you'd be, to get what you never thought, to feel what you never expected, to know what you never even dreamed of, to be who you didn't knew you could be, to see a reality you'd never imagined.
*
*
*
*
Es raro el amor
Es raro el amor
Es raro el amor
*
*
*
Tonto te amo!
***
*
Ese mundo alternativo era hermoso en que viviamos era hermoso, pero no era a realidad, era solo temporal, era nuestra tumba.
Y podras nunca perdonarme, podras odiarme, podras irte, pero yo seguire en el mismo sitio y muy lejos a la vez, ya no es algo que controles, dejo de serlo hace mucho, es algo que ya tiene vida propia, tanto para ti como para mi, algun dia aprenderas a lidiar con ello, hasta entonces, te deseo lo mejor!
*
I wonder how will everything happen, which one will be our decision, how much longer will we be apart, how long will we handle it until we cant take it anymore.
*
Life has such a sense of humour
Has such ways to prove you wrong or right
And in such times, with everything along.
*
I reached the point to be someone else, for better and worse.
But after all, in the end that someone else is just me.
-The more and the less I can be of myself-
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario