lunes, 18 de abril de 2011

[Trozos]

***
"And now is where I Swear my Eternal Hatred to you"
*
-From my childhood memories I remember at the house where I used to live, my sister wrapped her hands on my neck and started choking me, I remember I asked if she intended to kill me, to what she replied "Yes, I want to kill you"
I've never been able to forget that episode, years later I asked her if she meant it, she replied she had no idea, but today, about 15 years later, I got the real answer, it was "Yes"

***
*
-Y el maratón suicida que nos comerá-


//A.Rose.For.The.Dead//

***
*
I'm scared of whatever the future might bring, I'd like to know what will be, but whatever it is, it won't stop me, I'll get there, no matter what and no matter how, I might be running out of Hope, but I can assure you I'm not Faithless.
*
<Fly me to the Moon and let me sing forever more
let me see what spring is like on Jupiter or Mars>
*
A veces amas
a veces te acostumbras
a veces no tienes opcion
a veces tienes que aprender a querer
a veces solo a veces

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In other words, please be true!
----------------------------------------------------------------
I've been roaming around, I was looking down and all I see
Painted faces fill the places I can't reach
You know that I could use Somebody
Someone like you and all you know and how you speak.

//Tu Fui Ego Eris//

Doesn't it hurts at night to do what you do?
Doesn't it brings you to tears to be the kind pf person you are?
How can you stand yourself?

[Un millón de pensamientos a mil por hora]

Todo pasará, todo estará bien.
Ningun mal dura toda la eternidad
Y bien sé que no eres inmortal.

-Solo muere quien es olvidado-





No hay comentarios: