miércoles, 31 de diciembre de 2014

[Two subjects]

As usual my darlings, it´s been forever.
A pleasure to see the ghosts of my blog (No, is not sarcasm, and yes I´m smiling)
* * *
I don´t think I´ve done this before, but I actually got subjects I want to talk/write about, and I have no idea of how it will go, so my darlings, here goes nothing.

Doing things and fear.

This is probably not the correct tittle, the thing is that one can only talk about things that they´ve seen, lived, or heard of (the last one is not very accurate, but it counts as an opinion), what has happened, is that I am learning to say no without regrets, it sounds silly, but it is hard for some people (like me), not because I always say yes, don´t misunderstand me, but because I always thought I was been mean or that I could have been helpfull (certain situations don´t apply).

So, lately I´ve been caught in some conversations, where I say no and the reply back I get is "why? are you afraid of something?" and I get this dislocated expression, because to me, it makes no effing sense at all what the answer was, I mean, I don´t need to be afraid of anything to say no to something that I DON´T want to do, I mean, it´s simple, right? If you ask me to have a drink alcohol, and I DON´T like drinking, I will obviously say no, if you´re asking me to be in a relationship with you but I feel nothing at all, I will more than obviously say NO, if you dare me to do something beyond stupid and I don´t want to do it, I will OBVIOUSLY say NO, I think is more than obvious, and I don´t think I need to be afraid of anything to say no, so ladies and gents, saying no is also healthy and will probably avoid you to be stuck in situations you´ll later on regret.
I also support living, trying new things, saying yes and so on, but you don´t always have to say yes.
Done here!

Teenagers nowadays.

I went to a concert around a week ago or two, and in the bus I was at, I was surrounded by teenagers, I must say I am not talking in general terms, not all teenagers are annoying pieces of shit that don´t know how to behave (and yes I kinda blame some of the parents in part for that), apparently their idea of behaviour was "the noisier, more annoying, clown-like, douchebag, pretend to be the best thing ever, loud, attentionwhore, dickhead I act, the better person and more loved I am", and guess who and which rest of the bus disliked them a lot and wanted the trip to be over? yes, that´s right, everybody in the bus except for them.

So please, keep in mind that manners will never be out of fashion, they are a must to live in society, even though I do admit they are a lot of ...people, who are older and act even worst than them, so raise your little ones alright, and even as teenagers, you actually can scold them for acting in douchebag ways.

Behaving and having manners won´t make you stop been yourself, it will more likely make living socially nicer.

And to all of you little ones, children, teenagers, ladies and gentleman who use manners and behave, congratulations! you are a really rare population, sadly is not a common thing, but keep up the awesomeness in you, I´m sure people around you are proud, and if they´re not, I can assure you I am, even not knowing you c:

* * * * * * *

And that is all for today, not long but, it´s there, I think you get the idea, well, I haven´t slept in all night and it´s 6:20am, I´m off.

Oh and Happy new year everyone!
Best of wishes!

No hay comentarios: