jueves, 23 de agosto de 2012

[Madrugada]

Un ultimo beso
2:00Am
[Sello inmortal que marque mi piel]
* * *
//Tu corazón que no late//
(8)
*
"Siempre has sido el tema de mi locura y por mas que intento odiarte esto no tiene cura"
Me odio y me amo al mismo tiempo, does it even makes any sense?
*
Life has been pretty much itself lately, not biggies have happened, except for a very ugly argument I had with someone dear to me, or should I say soon to stop being?
The person is going through a very sad, pathetic blind moment in his/her life, there´s something going on since some years, something wrong and honestly sick, I wish it wouldn´t be happening, or that it had not happened before, but it stayed, hidden,  it grew, and got worst than before. I personally don´t think anybody should live with a situation like that, he/she ´s lied to, badly, I was wrong for keeping it quiet for so long, I thought things would change and this person could be happy, like really happy, I was such a fool for believing such a thing, now, that person chose to live in a lie and call me a liar, instead of even figuring out what was going on.
And worst, accused me of such falacies , ridiculous and stupid things which could´nt be any more farther than reality, or truth.

I understand things are a matter of perception, not everybody sees the same thing in the same ways, but this is not perception, this is logical, opening eyes, digesting what happens , not choosing the pretty side of what we think is the best way to be happy, sometimes we need to get hurt in order to learn ,and worst, it hurts the most in love.

I learned the hard way you have to let the ones you love get hurt themselves ,in order to learn, when they decide to not listen, even if it hurts us too.

***

That person probably hates me, but I made sure that he/she has who to turn to when the time comes, cause I no longer exist in his/her World, for saying the truth I died.
***
*
We´re born as lovers and each time we die, we´re reborn a little closer to a coldblooded murderer.
2012

*
***
I´m blessed to know who my friends are, so in other words, I can say I basically count on no one.
***
*
 I´ll go sleep now, enough for venting, all I really want is to go to his arms and sleep, sleep timelessly.

******
Goodnight
Goodnight
Goodnight

No hay comentarios: